The Nigeria Oil & Gas Trade and Investment Forum (NOGTIF) 2014 is a prestigious industry event organised by the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources and Orlean Invest West Africa Limited, and supported by the Federal Ministry of Transport.
This two day conference and exhibition is scheduled to take place from 30-31 October 2014 at the Onne Oil & Gas Free Zone.
This conference and exhibition will bring together thousands of senior level decision and policy makers from the global oil and gas industry, and will focus on trade and investment opportunities in Nigeria and the oil and gas sector, particularly the Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone.
The Onne Oil and Gas Free Zone, managed by D.M.S. (Nigeria) Ltd, is the only Free Zone in the world dedicated solely to oil and gas. You will have the opportunity to meet with key players in the industry and hear from leading experts including members of the Ministry of Trade and Investment.
The Nigeria Oil & Gas Trade and Investment Forum 2014 will offer delegates the opportunity to:
- Learn more about the Free Trade Zone and investment opportunities
- Hear from Nigerian dignitaries including the Minister of Trade and Investment
- Network with top global executives and key decision makers
- Explore new products and suppliers from a range of exhibiting companies
- Discover solutions that are relevant to your business objectives