A Lead mine in Nigeria currently seeks a partner for its lead-zinc exploration and mining project.
The partner shall be expected to provide the required mining equipments:
2. Dump trucks
3. A wagon drill
4. And maybe a bulldozer.
Joint Venture agreements are welcomed.
Mining Site Description
1. The site is a 3km2 size.
2.The lease is a Small Scale Mining Lease.
3. Ground-based Very Low Freq electromagnetic survey, geological mapping, Induced Polarisation of selected areas on the site and magnetic signature mapping have been conducted.
4. 500 meters of reconnaissance diamond core drilling at selected points on the site with good results have been conducted.
5. The site has on average 15-17meters of vertical sedimentary overburden.
6. There are adequate access roads to and from the site.
7. In addition, full mining economics for the operation have been conducted with good
Return-On-Investment after 24 months.
8. The mine has built an excellent relationship with the local community, providing local employment to the people, whom are very peaceful and hard-working.
Potential partners should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating their interest in the project. Or call +2348181702919 Skype: Austine774